It is on the day [day] dated [d-m-y] that an agreement has taken place between:
- First Party
[Name of the company here]
Address will be in this part
- Second Party
Passport No.: _________
The parties mentioned above have the full capacity to contract and mutually have agreed as follows:
- That the second party accepts to work for the first party as [oosition] in [city, country].
|Salary Details||Amount||In Words|
Other remarks / notes:
- [example – Round Trip Economy Air Ticket per 2 years of service.]
Duration of Contract
The duration of the agreement shall be from [d-m-y to d-m-y].
The two parties hereto have agreed that the second party shall be subject to a probation period of three (3) to six (6) months from the beginning of employment.
The limited employment agreement expires on the date of expiry but in case the two parties continue to execute the agreement, then it shall be considered as renewed for an additional period of one year from the date of expiry on the same terms and conditions and the contract is also considered renewed if neither party gives notice to end the contract within one month of its expiry.
The employee is liable to dismissal from employment without notice on the following conditions:
- The worker commits a mistake resulting in huge loss for the employer.
- Disobeys rules causing harm to the work.
- Discloses the firm’s secrets.
- Commits indecent acts and is found guilty in court of law.
- If found drunk during work.
- If the employee attacks the owner or his superiors.
- If the employee is absent from work for more than twenty (20) days per year or seven (7) continuous days without excuse.
- If the employee works for others.
- If the employee raises his/her voice, insults or offends others during his/her duty.
This agreement is made into two (2) copies and each party hereto shall have one copy to act according whenever necessary.
End of Service Benefits
As per company policy.
The normal working hours are eight (8) hours per day, six (6) days a week.
Conditions of joining the Company:
You are expected to cope with a heavy workload and put in long hours including overtime. You will probably be called in over weekends and public holidays.
The employee will get an annual leave with pay for a period of thirty (30) working days.
The company will provide full medical benefits.
During the period of Employment
- You are required to perform your work with due care and attention.
- Take care of all company equipment/tools/property and undertake all that is necessary for its safekeeping and maintenance.
- Return to the employer all company belongings, equipment and unused materials given to you or placed under your care and supervision at the time of termination of your employment.
[Any additions to the contract]