Depending on the type of business you run, there will be certain facilities that you require when you host a conference at a venue. Writing or emailing in advance with a list of requirements allows you to narrow down the possible venues.
Letter or email requesting conference accommodation – sample 1
Dear [name if known]
Our company will be holding a [one day / three day etc] conference on [date] from [time] to [time] and we are looking for suitable accommodation.
About [number] of guests are expected to attend and our requirements for the time we are with you are as follows:
- A conference room with theatre style seating and projector and screen
- A reception area for welcoming and registering delegates
- A smaller adjacent room with tables and display boards
- Morning coffee at [time]
- Afternoon tea at [time]
- A buffet luncheon to be served between [times] with dietary needs as an option
- Disabled access to all parts of the venue is required
If you have suitable facilities available on this/these date/s please send us your prices and also a specimen menu for the buffet luncheon.
We hope to hear from you soon,